Fax : #
|Property Type||Houses||Year of construction||1924|
|Type of building||Semi-detached||Trade possible|
|Building Size||24.00 ft. x 45.00 ft. - irr||Certificate of Location|
|Lot Size||33.00 ft. x 116.00 ft.||Deed of Sale Signature|
|Water supply||Municipality||Parking||Outdoor (3)|
|Window Type||Distinctive Features|
|Basement||6 feet and over||Proximity||Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport|
|Bathroom||Adjoining to the master bedroom|
|Heating system||Hot water||Equipment available||Central air conditioning|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Rooms||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
|Living room||Ground floor||16.7x15.7 P - irr|
|Dining room||Ground floor||16.7x12.3 P|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||17x10 P - irr|
|Dinette||Ground floor||10x9.3 P|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||12.5x8.10 P - irr|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||13.8x13.8 P - irr||Salle de bain adjacente|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||11.10x11.5 P|
|Den||2nd floor||11.2x10.5 P - irr|
|Solarium||2nd floor||14.8x7.10 P|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||11.3x11 P|
|Family room||Basement||25x22.8 P - irr|
|Storage||Basement||25x18 P - irr|
Declaration: All fireplaces need to be verified by the
buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their
compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company
requirements. The choice of building inspector to be agreed
upon by both parties.
- Stairwell skylight removed and repaired (glass removed
replaced with new supports); reinstalled 2016.
- Rear gate and fence repaired (including new post-holes).
- House completely rewired to code; energy-efficient LED
installed in several places; other improvements including
complete re-plastering of dining room ceiling.
- Upper brickwork removed and repaired on south wall (about
courses of brick), including new wall tie.
- New weather-proof skylights installed; shingles replaced
front of house below roof-line.s.
- Valor gas fireplace installed in living room
- Back steps rebuilt
- Front steps rebuilt and painted (repainted annually)
- New retaining wall constructed on south side of front
replacing existing loose stone wall; driveway slightly
widened; back deck supports reconstructed
- Basement powder room carpet removed and replaced by tile
- Shared driveway (between 657 and 655) excavated and
- Energy-efficient Buderos furnace installed; new hot water
- New roof installed.